You can now submit your registration for the 2017 Fall Season can now be submitted online and in person.
The current age Groups offered for Boys and Girls are;
U5 – for 4 and 5 year old players (2012 – 2013)
U7 – for 6 and 7 year old players (2010 – 2011)
U9 – for 8 and 9 year old players (2008 – 2009)
U11 – for 10 and 11 year old players ( 2006 – 2007)
players are allowed and have the opportunity to play-up a maximum of two years their age group depending on their skills and soccer background.
- The Program Fees include uniforms, end of season award, and Photos!
- Players are randomly placed on a team and assigned to a coach unless a team/friend or coach request has been received.
- Practice is held twice a week on Monday and Wednesday from 5:30pm to 6:30pm
- Games are played on Saturdays, times vary but games generally run from 9am to 1pm depending on the age group and the games’ duration is about 1 hr per game (Teams play one game every Saturday )
- Game are at York School in the Fall and CSUMB Otter Complex in the Spring.
- The two practice locations are Dual Language Academy of Monterey Peninsula (for Boys and Co-Ed U5 Teams) and Marshal Elementary School, La Mesa, And Monterey High School for Girls U9, U11 and U11 Boys